Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Zach Galifianakis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Zach Galifianakis

    Some people just don't get his humor, but I find it to be one of the best in comedy today.

    Here's his special on Comedy Central:
    [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5043958564827525972&ei=r2xFSvIpoaC rAsas5fgK&q=zach+galifianakis&hl=en"]Comedy Central Present's Zach Galifianakis[/ame]
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Zach Galifianakis

    a lot of people, don't even realize he's been around a while. He's a very funny man.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Zach Galifianakis

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    a lot of people, don't even realize he's been around a while. He's a very funny man.
    What steer said. He's a funny dude, needs more exposure. I like quirky comedians who are funny--Mitch Hedberg (RIP) & Steven Wright are two of my favorites. One of my favorite female comedians is just as odd as Zach, Maria Bamford. You can kinda put them all in the same category--hilarious, but not really "mainstream funny".
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Zach Galifianakis

    I had seen him before and thought he was really funny, but never really in movies where he had a big role. I personally think the wedding singer in The Hangover/Old School/Starsky and Hutch..should be in every single movie from now on, I love that dude he's hilarious. Mitch Hedburg is a riot, buckeye showed me some of his standup bout a month ago and I've been listening to him ever since.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Zach Galifianakis

    the michael cera interview on his talk show was outrageous, youtube it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •